Two Sisters from Nashville, Tennessee
Cheers to 30 Years Jenny!
by
Sunday Sisters
The Birthday Girl!
Me and mom had fun at our first attempt at an ombre cake!
The inside was yellow ombre
Gorgeous sunset at Seaside!
We just got back from celebrating Jenny's 30th Birthday at the beach!
Love,
Sunday Sisters
Published:
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Leave a Comment
Next Post »
« Previous Post
Blog Love
The Secret is in the Sauce
How To Go Live On TikTok and Instagram
3 years ago
cottage and vine
Monday Inspiration | @goldcoastcanvas
7 years ago
2 Vintage Sisters
Cottage Den Makeover
9 years ago
Nashville Event Planning
Rhianna and Mark's perfect fall wedding
9 years ago
Flea Market Style
Ask the Expert: Jenny Kompoldt and Creating Art with Junk!
11 years ago
addicted to addison
catching up - 5!!
12 years ago
b's {blog} boutique
15 years ago
Show 5
Show All
Popular Posts
Vintage Hat Collection
Our Aunt Sarah loved hats! From what we have been told her daughter, who traveled a lot, bought many of these hats for her while she was ab...
"The Haunted House" by Ken Henley
Hello all, Well, I am finally doing what I wanted to do forever ago. Let me back up. When my parents moved two years ago Kam and I got a f...
Church Chicken Coop- Most Creative Chicken Coop
For as long as I can remember my mom has wanted chickens. She has been dreaming of having farm fresh eggs at her fingertips for years now. K...
"Set Up Camp" Baby Shower for Kerra and Alton
I had the pleasure in participating in a beautiful baby shower for my sister-in-law Kerra and her baby boy! We helped Kerra "Set Up Ca...
DIY: Monogram Pillows
Last weekend I was shopping around the 8th Avenue South area and came across the most amazing store. It had gorgeous things inside, along wi...
S'MORES Family Shoot Styled by Sunday Sisters
S'MORE Pictures from our Family Photo shoot. ...
New Finds: Cheap Chairs
Sunday Sisters has been on the hunt for some chairs! I happened to drive by this hole in the wall junk store and boy did I score. I bought ...
World, Meet Orson our Miniature Schnauzer
World, meet Orson. Our little Miniature Schnauzer. I'm sure it's normal to take pictures of your new p...
Sunday Sister Pics
The Sunday Sisters We decided to take some pictures Sunday evening because it was so nice and we had a blast doing it! En...
Furniture Flip- Sofa bought for $28 at Goodwill
Sunday Sisters First official blog post, so exciting! This was a sofa My sister found at a local Goodwill and called me to tell me how ...
Followers
site design © 2011
b's {blog} boutique
Blogger templates