Easter 2013

by

 Easter 2013
I can't believe Easter has come and gone already! Kamron and I decided to host Easter again this year. When I was in Savannah, GA a few weeks ago I fell in love with a shop called The Paris Market. This store is where I found my inspiration for the table decor. I hope you find some of your own inspiration!

My Easter Tradition- Nothing Bundt Cake!
Cheap and Easy decor, Chocolate bunnies!


NOTE: The type font drawer that I used at Christmas for my Advent Calender. It makes for a great Easter center piece.


*NOTE the wire basket to the bottom left hand side of the table. TARGET dollar section will have these wire baskets- I buy them up! For Easter they held our bread and butter... but they have endless uses!


DIY: Our Easter Bunny Photo booth

NOTE: The crown made of thorns on the window. A great reminder of what Easter is all about.
DIY: Name Tags= Bunny Stamp and Pom-Pom


DIY: You can buy these eggs for cents at JoAnns and Hobby Lobby. They are meant to be decorated but I loved the cardboard color they came in. I just stamped our last initial on them. 

mmm...Granny Dessert

GOD IS GOOD! 

ALWAYS,
Sunday Sisters