The Naked Lampshade and the Goodwill Lamp Marry...Perfect Harmony

by

So I know it's been a while since our last blog post, but we have been busy-bodies!

I found this vintage "naked" lampshade at an antique store in Nashville for $15. On a separate shopping trip to 8th avenue south, we stepped into a chic store, of course everything was out of my price point. I did notice a naked lampshade with old pictures attached by tiny clothes pins. *LIGHTBULB* I knew exactly what I was going to do with my recently purchased lampshade.

The base of the lampshade I purchased at the Goodwill for $6, I spray painted the base a pewter color that matched the lampshade better.



The before: I loved the base of this lamp. the texture and size attracted me for some reason.



Old family photographs are attached to naked lampshade with mini clothes pins (can find at Hobby Lobby).



This lamp is definitely at conversation piece. 


P.S. How fantastic was the royal wedding? We had a sleepover and woke up at 4 a.m. to watch it. We loved every second of it!


Always,

Sunday Sisters