DIY: No Sew Burlap Chair- Restoration Hardware Style

by

Paint and fabric are just like hair and make-up for a women... oh the wonders of what it can do!

I bought this chair for $10 at an estate sell, the high back is what attracted me to the chair. I knew when I saw it that I was going to cover it in burlap. I purchased the burlap at Jo Anns, 5 yards for about $15, and I already had the paint color (Behr: Mocha Accent). I also purchased 50 feet of rope for $10 at the local Tractor Supply store. The total cost of the chair was $35.

About the paint color: I knew I didn't want to use the traditional white or black with the burlap. I wanted a more monochromatic color scheme.

FYI: This was a NO SEW project! Good thing, because I don't know how to sew...



Before, when we were ripping all the old fabric off the chair.
Our beautiful chair! I am so proud of it!
We used a staple gun for pretty much the entire project. 



The before and after 

We hope you like our DIY project for the weekend!


Always,

Sunday Sisters